Why Long Term Care?
1. During the next 25 years, the population of Americans aged 65 years and older will double to about 72 million because of longer life spans and aging baby boomers, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
2. During the past 100 years, the leading causes of death for older adults and all age groups has shifted from infectious diseases and acute illnesses to chronic diseases and degenerative illnesses.
3. Now more than one-fourth of Americans, and two-thirds of older Americans have multiple chronic conditions.
4. Medicare does not cover Long Term Care
What is the solution for the above issues then?
The solution is a Life Insurance Policy linked to a long-term care plan benefit. Not all long-term care (LTC) coverage is the same. In fact,
some options can be so complex and restrictive that people end up with more
hassle and less control than they expected. The policy we work with for our
clients provides protection for extended care events known as LTC, and there is a money back guaranteed. It is designed to
provide flexibility people need for potential long-term care expenses according
to their individualized care needs. Some of those benefits include:
- Home health care
- Assisted living
- Nursing home care
- Adult day care
- Informal care – clients can pay a non-licensed family member or friend to care for them
- State certified, alternative-style long-term care services
- State-certified long-term care coverage options developed in the future
The Flexibility and choice as their LTC needs unfold are:
- Maximum monthly LTC benefits without having to submit monthly
bills or receipts
- No restrictions on use – benefits can be used for individualized
care needs, including expenses not typically associated with LTC.
- Residual death benefit. 20% of original specified amount.
- International benefits with some limitations but eligible to all
levels of care.
If you are interested in this type of policy click on the
Contact us link above.